Swollen veins in the lower part of rectum and anus that causes bleeding and discomfort. Caused due to straining during bowel movements, obesity or during pregnancy.
Symptoms include bleeding, discomfort or pain, and itching.
|What are people curious about?|
|Hemorrhoids treatment||Hemorrhoids symptoms|
|How to cure piles naturally||Medicine for piles treatment|
It is caused due to dilation of veins in the anus.
Diagnosis involves medical history and tests to check the severity.
→ Common treatment options
→ How is this diagnosed?
- Treatable by a medical professional
- Can usually be self-diagnosed
- Rarely requires lab test or imaging
- Can last several days or weeks
- More common in females
- Family history may increase likelihood
- Urgent medical attention recommended
Analgesics: Ointment or cream can be used for external hemorrhoids, if it involves pain and irritation.
Fiber supplements: Helps to loosen tight stools.
Psyllium . Methylcellulose
→ Do you have a health question on your mind for hemorrhoids? Ask professionals from across the world